Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Speed - Mix10kb Contest

Speed the card game is 1 to 2 player game made in Silverlight and C#.
(A playable version is available below -- this is the version under 10kb)

The objective of the game is to get rid of your cards before your opponent. The computer has 3 modes: Easy, Normal, and Hard. Control the cards and their placement with the keyboard.

"Rules of speed:
1.Cannot have more then 5 cards.
2.you can only place a card on top of pile if your card is 1 about or below then the current card.
3. To win get rid of all the cards in your hand and deck before your opponent.
Player One uses a,s,d,q,e.
Player Two uses (on the NumPad) 4,5,6,7,9 (With NumLock ON).
P will add a card to each pile.

There are 3 single player modes and one multiplayer mode. So go get a friend and play!"

This was made for the Mix 10k contest in 2010.
The contest is simple. Make a program in 10kb or less.
I made an entry and got a t-shirt sent to my house to prove it!

My Shirt!

Get Microsoft Silverlight

http://mix10k.visitmix.com/entry/details/214


Speed the card game is another one of my favorite programs I made. Some of the original versions, used the mouse to move cards around, but in an attempt to make it a 2 player game, I switched the controls to the keyboard. I also had to cut out a lot to make it work under 10kb.

No comments:

Post a Comment